Do you want to build a business website or simply start a blog to work on your passion and show it to the world? Check out the list of free courses below!
Free Blogging Courses
Check out their list of free courses:
- Blogging: Learning the Fundamentals — a solid grounding in the three big components of blogging: publishing, customizing your blog, and engaging with the blogging community.
- Blogging: Commenting Basics — a short course to get you comfortable with reaching out to other bloggers and commenting etiquette.
- Blogging: Branding and Growth — audit your brand, analyze your stats, explore social networks, learn about SEO, and more in this intermediate course.
- Blogging: Intermediate Customization — go in-depth into the customization options available on all WordPress.com sites. Learn to work with themes, custom headers, background and fonts, widgets, and basic HTML.
Free WordPress Courses
- Websites: Build a Business Site — create a website to help you meet your business goals. Publish pages and add site navigation, look at themes and customization, understand custom domains and SEO, and more.
- Or if you are interested in a personalised and private session, you can contact me for a free 2hr WordPress lesson which will cover all the areas covered by the course above. (Till end Nov 2016)
- The only catch is that you’ll need to sign up for a web hosting package with me. A investment of $120 where you’ll get 2hrs of personalised lesson and a site that you can immediately use.
- A free 1hr follow up session and life time support through a private facebook group is given to you free!