Why a small scale hosting like Jacy The Hosting Guy is better?
It’s crucial to choose a reliable web hosting company to ensure that your website remains safe and accessible all year round. If you are experiencing problems with your existing provider or have no idea what needs/features to consider, here are some reasons for you to switch:
- I take time to understand your needs – There are various web hosting options available such as Shared, VPS (Virtual Private Server), Dedicated and Managed Web hosting. You can learn more about them in this article. To save you the trouble, you can contact me and I can discuss what is the best option for your needs.
- Excellent customer support – A famous phrase is “The internet never sleeps” and you are here most likely to engage my services after seeing it in the book by Colin. While other hosting providers have their hosting separate from yours, mine is hosted on the same platform as yours, if anything happens I’ll get to know it before you! Best of all, since my client base is limited to a small number, I’ll always be able to resolve your issues quickly and personally.
- Choose a host with an excellent uptime track record – The hosting provider you choose should take every precaution to ensure maximum uptime. While like other web host, I strive to ensure 100 percent uptime, I guarantee at least 99 percent uptime on average.
- Cost should not be your only consideration – As the saying goes, “you get what you pay for.” As a business, you cannot afford to experience extended downtime. While i run a small hosting operations, I have backup servers that are ready to take over if the primary ones fail so as to ensure that your site does not get affected.
- Ability to scale – As your business grows, your website will tend to generate more traffic. The ability to scale will be increasingly important. Your web hosting provider should be able upgrade and scale to accommodate your traffic growth. Just remember that there is no such thing as “unlimited resources”. With my flexible hosting, as your business grows, I will be able to grow with you as well.